Educational Training Psychomotricitydakp
The Bulgarian Association for Development of Psychomotricity (BAPMT) together with the Deutsche Akademie – Aktionskreis Psychomotorik (dakp) provide an opportunity to participate in a 1-year Educational Training Psychomotricitydakp. The Educational Training Psychomotricitydakp offers a comprehensive and practice-oriented qualification for a wide range of work fields. The focus is on educational work fields such as kindergarten, school, curative education, special education, fields of action of social work etc.
During the training you will acquire comprehensive knowledge about and experience in practical approaches to psychomotor interventions. The training will qualify you for planning, implementing, performing and reflecting psychomotricity in your work field. Thus, the primary objective is the further development of your psychomotor competence to act.
The educational training addresses professionals with a completed apprenticeship or students in educational, psychological, therapeutical and social work programmes such as:
– Educators, including physical education teachers, art teachers and class teachers from kindergartens and schools – primary, secondary and high school education stages
– Specialists from helping professions in kindergartens and schools – psychologists, resource teachers, pedagogical advisors, etc.
– Specialists from non-governmental organizations working directly with children from kindergartens and schools and/or with children at risk, including psychologists, social workers, rehabilitators, physiotherapists, etc.
– Specialists from residential services and day care centers for children with special needs
Other prerequisites can be acknowledged.
– To prepare specialists to effectively apply the principles of educational psychomotor skills in their work with children
– To support specialists in designing and establishing a suitable environment for the application of educational psychomotor skills
– Promotion of Psychomotricity knowledge as a supporting approach to early childhood development and prevention of unwanted behaviors
– To create a professional community
The educational training includes 180 teaching units, divided into 160 teaching units in presence and online and 20 teaching units independent learning time.
The educational training is divided into four modules. Each module includes 40 teaching units. A more detailed program can be found here:
According to the preliminary plan, the training will be held in the period 20.05.2021 – 29.05.2022.
Please note that due to the pandemic situation, the dates of the classes may be adjusted due to circumstances beyond the control of the organizer.
The non-fixed dates in the curriculum are subject to coordination between educators and participants.
Upon successful completion of the training, all participants will receive a certificate from the Deutsche Akademie – Aktionskreis Psychomotorik.
Prof. Dr. Holger Jessel
Tuition fee: BGN 1,500.
*Tuition fee covers the costs of the training and the certificate. Travel and accommodation costs for participants are not included in price.
50% of the tuition fee paid by April 20, 2021.
Location of live classes:
Private primary school Izzi Science for Kids located in Sofia, Vitosha district, 10 Angel Karaliychev Str.
limited to 25 participants
Milena Kotarova / +359 897 451 259
To sign up for the training, please check availability by contacting us via email and filling out the registration form.